Monday 8 January 2018

Happy New Year

Hey guys, how are you doing? Before I continue, HAPPY NEW YEAR!😁. How has the new year been?



    Great huh? I know😊. This will certainly be an amazing year for us all lagbara Jesu, Amin🙏😀.

The year is already starting off on a great note for me. "Behold, I will do a new thing" He says. And won't He do it? He will.....and even more. He is already doing it for me. He will do it for you😊.

So, last year was the year that I started a new business. Yup! I started a business called Mane Hairven. We make and sell hair products. Y'all know I'm passionate about hair😀. We also make skincare products too but our name is Mane Hairven😄. We make lotions, body butters, hand-made soaps, black soap etc. For hair products, we make Leave-in, Shampoo, Hair Butter, Hair Growth Stimulating Oil etc. We also sell some carrier oils and essential oils. We really got you covered when it comes to haircare and skincare😉😀. Check out some of our products in this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts