Monday 8 January 2018

A Familiar Itch

So I'm getting that itch again. I feel like now would be a good time to straighten my hair. Only, after the epic fail of my last attempt at doing it by myself, I'm not sure I want to try it again😄. Check here for more on that. I do not know of any place I could do it here in Akure, so I'm stuck with me😥. You know, I get tired of doing my hair by myself, alllll the time. But what else can I do. My hair never fared well in the hands of others.

Right now, I do not even have the right tools to embark on the task. However the guys over at Review.com put together a great resource on getting the right tools. It's really informative guys. You should check it out if you plan to own a Hair dryer.

So, how do I scratch this itch? I will let you know in the next post😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts