Wednesday 30 September 2020

I finally Scratched the Itch

Hey Guys! I'm hair again! So it just occurred to me that the picture of me in my last post might have come as a shock to some. Yes, I finally cut my hair. Remember when I talked about wanting to do it here? I did it guys๐Ÿ’ƒ. Twice sef ๐Ÿ˜€.

First, I had a pixie cut. See pictures below. 
My sides have started to grow on the left. 
I went from left to right ๐Ÿ˜Š

                   My sides grew in. 

    So I had to cut the crown/center-front. 
 
My hair has grown even more. I've also done something with the hair. Think major alteration ๐Ÿ˜€. That will be another post on its own, so stay tuned๐Ÿ˜.

2 comments:

  1. Here's someone who has good hair genes, if there's ever a thing like that ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genes do play a part. However, a lot of other factors come into play to determine health, volume, or length of hair.
      Thanks for reading and dropping a comment๐Ÿ˜Š.

      Delete

Popular Posts