Monday 3 October 2016

DIY - Crochet Bob Braids

Hey guys, if you read my Naomi boom post you'd remember I said this post was coming. So I pre-twisted some hair using Brazilian wool earlier and I've been keeping it for when I'd need it. Well, the need arose when I took out the Naomi boom because it was too bulky for me.

I used 3 packs of the wool and I got about 80 braids in all. My corn rows were 10 or 9 and a half, because I joined two to form my part on the side. After attaching all 80 braids, I realised it was not enough. What I did was to use my leftover expression hair to make about 8 more braids. I was now able to cover up places I thought needed covering. The next time I'm doing medium sized, I'll make the corn rows smaller.

I crocheted the braids using a Bobby pin. It took me a while to figure out how to face the braids to make it bob in the way that I wanted. Note that to achieve the bob look, you have to braid tight.

I rocked the style for about three weeks and it still looked good when i took it out


. So, that's it guys. Will you be trying out this DIY? I'd also like to know what you think of the style. Let me know in the comment box :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts