I'm Back



I'm so so sorry guys. I've been away for too long. I almost can't believe it. I've been away for good reasons but I won't bore you with the details. However, I've got some good news. I had a baby! Yeah. I'm a grateful parent to a beautiful baby girl. She came around the time I stopped posting. I really wanted to tell you guys before she came, but .....It's what I was talking about here.


Anyways, I'm back to active blogging, I hope. As you would understand, I have a somewhat hectic life now. As I type this she's pulling at me :-). I'm so glad to be back y'all. I really missed being here.
So, here's to a better blogger-reader relationship and plenty of fun!

See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hearty Congratulations... Best wishes to you and yours. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Duru. God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Privacy Policy |. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts