Monday 26 May 2014

Any Awards for the Most Careless Person on Earth?

source
In 2012, when I almost lost my phone after I left it in Church, I concluded that I am the most careless person I know. Two years later, I am still the most careless person I know. I did it again. On Friday, I left my phone where I went to eat. Suffice to say, when I went back, I did not find it. I was not as lucky as the first time. So, the same day I received news that the files on my crashed computer hard drive could not be retrieved, I lost my phone. Just how much information can one lose in a day? I was really sad and wanted to cry, but tears wouldn't come. How does one stop being careless? I need serious help. Any drugs to take? :D

Seriously though, my carelessness has got to stop. So yes, I think I take the top spot on the list of careless people. Any awards for me, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. stable your mind..have presence of mind dont keep your mind working in any other thing..do ine thing at one time

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts