Monday 7 January 2013

It's An Awesome Year!

Wow! Finally, I have a chance to say happy new year to all my beautiful readers. Hope you guys are great? Be assured that this new year has a lot of goodies in store for us. Boy! Have I missed you guys? I'm so sorry I have posted nothing in such a long while *covering my face. It was not intentional though. However, I am happy to be back. So, from me to you all....HAPPY NEW YEAR.

For me, this is my year of Restoration. Restoration in double of everything I have lost over the years. It's happening already. It's raining! Right now, I am reminded of TY Bello's Green Land. The land is truly green for me, and for you! If you just believe. It's an awesome year guys. I feel it so strongly I feel like dancing. Why don't you join me as I dance to this beautiful and prophetic song Green Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts