Monday 15 October 2012

Unashamedly Christian!

Good morning All! Hope y'all had a great weekend? I would be encouraging us this morning to step out of our comfort zones as Christians. As Christians, we need to leave our comfort zones to make impact. We need to reach out to those who have not been saved. Many a times, I have to remind myself to do this. I could get so comfortable in my own little world that I forget that to whom much is given, much is expected. I can not just sit and watch as a countless number of people walk about, lost. The sad thing is that a lot of them do not know that they are lost. They think they are living the life. It breaks my heart when I see or hear these people. And they are all around us. Your colleagues at work, your loved ones; friends and relatives, the Anonymous people on social networks and blogs. They speak intelligently, with such worldly wisdom. Sadly, the wisdom of this world is foolishness to God. They make a mockery of the Christian faith and Pastors. If only they knew that is not the way.

On my facebook timeline, I have this passage as my favourite quote,For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; 'to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.(Romans 1:16). I'll stand by my Faith any day. This is the only way and it's the path I have chosen. I am unashamedly born-again. I am not ashamed to say it! A friend on Facebook was offended because I said I was born-again. As much as I would not throw my faith in anyone's face, I will not apologise for being who I am. If you asked me to describe myself that's probably the first thing I'd say, that I am a Christian.

So, I would advise Christians to speak out and stand out and stand in the gap because, like Brit Nicole sang 'that's how the lost get found'. As always, I'm talking to myself too. 

Enjoy and glean some lessons, and encouragement from these beautiful videos I'm sharing with you. God bless y'all.





Later guys:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts