Thursday 28 June 2012


                                            HEY YOU, I LOVE YOUR SOUL




Heaven is real, so is hell. If you do not believe this now, I hope it’s not too late when you do believe it .1 Thessalonians 1:10 –‘….......And to wait for His Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.’  There is a wrath to come and it’s only faith in Jesus that delivers us from it. I have to tell you, if you have not accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, do so NOW. If you already knew Him and have strayed or are living a double life, correct your ways. This is serious business. It’s time we stopped treating it as trivial. I’m speaking to myself too. We need to wake up! Who the cap fits, let him wear it! Pls visit www.spiritlessons.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts